We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes
anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile)
counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and
to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus,
a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is
- 2 to 4 years expertise in Java development
- Strong Object-Oriented development background in Java/J2EE (Java 1.8 or above)
- Experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Restful/SOAP webservices development
- Experience in developing Microservices
- Familiarity Databases – MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.,
- Candidate should be good in deriving solutions for business problems
- Understanding of frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc., for implementing unit testing
- Exposure to cloud development (AWS, Azure)
- Swagger based API development and documentation knowledge is good to have.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms for REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Source Control Repositories (GitHub/Bitbucket) and Build Tools like Maven
- Sound knowledge of JSON and XML
- Java, Springboot, Webservices, Microservices, Maven, MySql/MongoDB