- 3+ years expertise in SAP FIORI
- Build and extend Fiori and Java applications in HANA Cloud Platform using eclipse/WEBIDE.
- Design SAP UI5 screens, middleware OData service, backend RFC Function Modules using ABAP.
- Required to build applications which collects plant maintenance data and update it into SAP.
- Must have experience in enhancement of SAP standard Fiori applications and implementation.
- Sound knowledge on SQLite.
- Basic knowledge on SAP Cloud Platform.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Willingness to handle Change Requests.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a developer in S/4 HANA Applications team, you will be working in a fast-paced technical environment with Product Owners/ Architects / Developers / UI designers & Subject Matter Experts.
- Be a part of and contribute to a project involving ambitious, energetic, multi-skilled team, which works extensively on strategic projects involving ABAP, Fiori, S/4 HANA, SAP HANA, SAP UI5 etc.,
- Be responsible for clear communication of cross-functional requirements, targets, and vision for achieving business objectives.
- Get involved in designing, implementing & testing of solutions, in an innovative environment with openness for new technologies.
- Demonstrate full responsibility for accepted tasks with high quality, speed, reliability, and efficiency.
- SAPUI5, SAP Fiori, SAP WEBIDE, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP OData, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, XML
Have any questions? Please drop us a message